If my PIP adjuster sends a request for me to do a second opinion examination, do I have to attend? What about my UM adjuster?

Video Transcription:

If an adjuster under your insurance policy, whether it's your PIP adjuster or your UM adjuster, requests for you to be examined by a second doctor, I would review your policy first. You're typically contractually obligated to comply with those requests and, in a lot of cases, once you're seen by the second opinion doctor, your benefits will be terminated.