If I cannot return to work overseas, what are my options?

Video Transcription:

If you cannot return back to work overseas due to your permanent work restrictions, the Department of Labor offers free vocational rehabilitation. The Department of Labor will assign a vocational counselor who will assist with job leads and preparing a resume.