If I cannot return to my job when placed at maximum medical improvement, can I make a claim for my loss in earning capacity?

Video Transcription:

Under the Longshore Act and Defense Base Act, you can make a claim for your loss of wage or an incapacity once placed to MMI and your restrictions deemed permanent. If you can no longer make the same wages that you're making prior to your injury or return to your former employment? You need to establish or retain during incapacity, meaning what you can now make following the accident, and the employer carrier is actually responsible for two thirds of the difference between the wages you were making prior to being injured and the wages that you can make now following your injury.