How do I obtain compensation for my injuries under the Defense Base Act (DBA)?

Video Transcription:

In order to obtain compensation under the Defense Base Act, you first have to have sustained an injury, and then your physician of choice has to place restrictions on you that the employer can not accommodate. In that event, and you've missed a certain amount of days due to the injury, the insurance company, or the employer self-insured should initiate compensation benefits to you.