How do I file a death benefits claim?

Video Transcription:

The death benefits claim form will be submitted to the Department of Labor along with the decedents death certificate. If the surviving spouse is filing the claim, then he or she will need to include their marriage license. If there are surviving children, then they'll need to include copies of their birth certificates or orders of adoption.