What should I do if I get injured on the job under the Defense Base Act (DBA)?

Video Transcription:

If you're injured on the job and covered by the Defense Base Act, you should immediately notify your supervisor and then immediately seek medical treatment, whether at a military facility or overseas facility, you need to document your injuries, document your complaints and have a paper trail of the treatment that you've received post injury.