I was in an automobile accident and have several adjusters calling me. Who are they and who should I talk to?

Video Transcription:

Following an auto accident, you will typically receive several phone calls and letters from various people. From your own insurance company, you will typically hear from your PIP adjuster, personal injury protection adjuster, who's providing benefits under that aspect of your policy. A lot of times you'll also hear from the property damage adjuster, or PD adjuster, as well as in some cases, the UM adjuster if you have that coverage under your policy. As far as the at fault driver goes, you'll hear typically from the property damage adjuster and in some cases, the bodily injury adjuster in the event that you make a claim for bodily injury.