How does a Non-Appropriated Funds Instrumentalities Act (NAFI) claim work and how do I file a claim?

Video Transcription:

A non-appropriated funds instrumentalities act, or NAFI, claim is very similar to a long shore or defense act based claim in terms of procedure.

You have to file a, well for one, you have to notify your employer, and then file an LS-203 claim for compensation with the Department of Labor, and go through the procedures from there.