How do I obtain medical treatment for my injuries under the Defense Base Act (DBA)?

Video Transcription:

The Defense Base Act requires an employer or insurance company to provide medical treatment to an injured individual who is injured on the job. However, that very rarely happens. If in the event of injury an injured individual should notify the employer and request medical treatment if it's not provided, they can contact the department of labor who may assist them in seeking medical treatment but in most cases they should contact an experienced attorney that deals with the Defense Base Act in order to expedite authorization of medical treatment.