How do I file a claim for compensation for injuries sustained under the Defense Base Act (DBA)?

Video Transcription:

To file a Defense Base Act claim, you must first file what's called an LS-203 claim for compensation. You have to give several details and accounts of your injury, and you file that with the Office of Workers' Compensation Programs, which is a part of the United States Department of Labor.